It’s beginning to feel a lot like summer, which means shorts weather, lake days and lots of frozen treats! This Tart Cherry Sorbet is refreshing, decadent and super easy to make. The recipe is made with Healthy Hooch Tart Cherry Kombucha for some added health benefits and deliciousness! See the full recipe below.
Cherries are a functional food and we love them here at Healthy Hooch! Our Tart Cherry Kombucha is made with a touch of organic tart cherry juice. Just enough to add benefits without increasing the sugar content. Cherries are loaded with beneficial nutrients that are good for our health. They contain powerful antioxidants, are anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, support heart health and can improve sleep quality.
Tart Cherry Sorbet Recipe
- 2 Cups Frozen Pitted Cherries
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ Tsp Pure Almond Extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Cup Tart Cherry Kombucha
- ¼ Cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
- Combine frozen cherries, vanilla, almond extract, salt and kombucha in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the chopped dark chocolate and pulse a few times until combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours, just until it firms up slightly.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!