Happy Vancouver Pride! Rainbow flags can be spotted all around the downtown core, meaning celebrations have officially kicked off for the Vancouver Pride 2021 season. Things are still looking a little different this year due to the pandemic but there are 60+ virtual and covid friendly events for you to take part in. Pride is all about inclusivity and celebration and we’re celebrating the best way we know how, with colourful food and beverages of course! These Rainbow Kombucha Popsicles are colourful, refreshing and delicious. See the full recipe below.
Everyone should be accepted for who they are, no matter their race, gender, age or sexual orientation. For those that are not members of the LGBTQAI2S+ community, Pride is also a time where you can educate yourself on the issues that the community faces. We have come far as a society, but there is still so much to be done. If you want to learn more about Vancouver Pride and how you can become an ally to the LGBTQAI2S+ community, check out the Vancouver Pride website for more information.
Rainbow Kombucha Popsicles
- Healthy Hooch Turmeric Sunshine Kombucha
Add in some blackberries if in season.
- Layer in blueberries first, then kiwi, pineapple, orange and strawberries.
- Pour in Healthy Hooch Turmeric Sunshine Kombucha.
- Add in popsicle sticks, some moulds come with them already.
- Freeze for 2 – 3 Hours, or until they are fully frozen.