There’s something about a Moscow Mule that screams SUMMER! Maybe it’s the glistening and chilled copper mug in the heat of the sun or the crisp bite of ginger and zest of lime that wakes up our senses. Whatever it is, these cocktails are seriously delicious! With it being only a little over a month until summer is officially here, of course, we had to put a Healthy Hooch spin on this classic cocktail. We’ve made for you a Pear Ginger Kombucha Moscow Mule. In this recipe, we swapped out the ginger beer for Healthy Hooch Pear Ginger Kombucha. It not only tastes great but is good for your gut too! See the full recipe below, we hope you enjoy!
Pear Ginger Moscow Mule
- 6 oz Pear Ginger Healthy Hooch Kombucha
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Lime juice
Optional: 1 oz Ginger Simple Syrup
- Fill two copper mugs with ice.
- Add lime juice, vodka and simple syrup.
- Pour in about 6 oz of Healthy Hooch Kombucha in the Pear Ginger flavour.
- Give it a stir, top with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Ginger Simple Syrup Recipe
- 2-inch cube of ginger
- ½ cup cane sugar or agave
- 1 cup water
- Place ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer for 10 min.
- Reduce heat and let cool, then remove the ginger.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the fridge.